Monday, January 12, 2009

(dennis) they dont wanna see the STEELER CURTAIN!

oh how i love sundays!
sundays = football

my steelers made it to the playoffs!
number 1 defense in the league
didnt let any team pass over 300 yards a game!
i was 1-1 on my play off piccs today
yesterday the ravens beat the titans (which i chose)
and cardinals took carolina (lost)
today i had eagles over the giants (got that one) put me at 2-1
and of course my steelers over the chargers
heres the terrible towel..oh yes they get spun!


me and my boy Henry arrive at the Steelers Fan Club at the Hooters in Hollywood
as we walk towards the spot, we catch this homer sexual dude wearing uggs
it was just odd and had to take a flicc
lol


the man, the myth, the steeler legend 


wow is all i have to say about this guy
i thought i was a hardcore fan..
sheesh


if your not a Steeler fan..dont bring your ass over here..i almost seen a few charger fans get their ass whooped as they tried to make their way to the bathroom
lol
only ones that got free passes were women and children
but they still got boo'd





and BOOM!
im 3-1
i knew my Steelers were gonna make it thru!
ravens you muthafuccas are next
afc champs here we come
then off to be the superbowl champs!
what a great sunday and one hell of a game

currently listening to: starstrucc / santogold
peas.

No comments:

Post a Comment