Wednesday, January 14, 2009

IKEA
bought my Poang chair that I've been drooling over for oh'so'long

My new-found hobby and time-passer....themed Lego sets
-this week was dedicated to the Ferrari Indy kit


the new whip

the truck is transport for the car...complete with storage for the car tires


sometimes you gotta dip back into ur childhood
I was never a Lego kid, so this is kinda new to me
I spent most of my time riding bikes or building r/c cars
but I've found a spot in my heart for the little blocks of joy
^__^

3 comments:

  1. ya u also had the ill room in the basement with ur drumset.. lol.. we used to ride bikes everyday all day.. lol..

    ReplyDelete
  2. hell yaa those were the days
    hangin at O.G127's crib, eatin, watchin music vidz, fuckin bitches...

    i remeber one time the neighbor came over and snitched...lol

    damn, miss those days

    ReplyDelete
  3. even tho i talked TONS OF SHIT
    your chair was actually pretty comfortable
    but your legos are LAMEEEEE
    i hope when i hit my shoe outta ur hand i broke it!!!!
    [i forgot to check]
    ahahaha

    ReplyDelete