Wednesday, December 24, 2008

A Beautiful Night

As many may or may not know, I don't exactly have the best luck wit the ladies.
It's kind of an ongoing issue that seldomely gets any resolution, but last night gave me hope for the future of my social life.

I've been in communication with a girl [who's name I dare not mention] for the past few weeks.
Up until last night, we 'd only talked online or on the phone...but I felt obligated to get a lil' more personal. But before I tell of our impromtu escapade; a little info on the special lady.

:-)

The first thing that attracted me to her was her amazing taste in music.
Not that bullshit that every other female is listening to i.e Rhianna, Beyonce, Lil Wayne, etc.
-she listens to music of substance...REAL hip-hop -- Arrested Development, Dj Quik, Slum Village, Little Brother, the list goes on and on like Erykah Badu's first hit! lol
Then comes her appearance: Icould stare in her eyes for hours and her smile literally made me blush on site
Beautiful she is! Beauty that transcends cultures and languages; for she is bonita indeed.
As we sat and chit-chat, I realized just how great this girl is. We're in agreement on most topics and she appreciates my sense o' humor...priceless IMO

TRUE I dont know her very well, dont know all of her ins and outs, dont know wut makes her happy, mad, or sad....but I hope that I can journey the road to finding all of those things out.

I honestly feel honored that a girl of this caliber would spend time wit a chap like myself
...a privelage to be in her presence; truly.

This girl has me fascinated and intrigued in all that is [her]

what more can I say....SHE HAS MY FULL ATTENTION

1 comment:

  1. ...hmmm, some girl =] i think she feels pretty honored as well. just a thought tho

    ReplyDelete