Thursday, December 25, 2008

(dennis) holidays? bahh humbug! -__- but if you get me a dslr ill love you forever :D

so lets update..
last time i got my hair braided must have been april of 2007 (yea i know..tell me about it) its hard to find a braider now-a-days. ESPECIALLY one that is down to braid the 2 feet of hair that i have (in only 2 years too start from being bald...be jealous lol)
so my friend Claudya hooked me up...felt great and i looked snazzy ;D

long wavy hurr doesnt hold up too great in braids.
they lasted me a week..which isnt too bad..i mean i coulda kept them in..but i like my hurr to look fresco :D
took em out and i got my Polamalu thang goin on 
lol

its xmas already so i decided to treat myself to a few things i need for school.
they ARE necessities so dont think i got them just cuz
epson nx400 printer and a wacom bamboo tablet
that thing is AMAZING
real my lips..AM-AZ-ING
i feel all professional n shit now
lol

so personally im not that into holidays
dont get me wrong as a young boy i loved every single one
but as i get older i guess i just stopped caring and they just became another day
(unless of course i have a lady friend to share these holidays with)
i only got one person a gift this year..take a wild guess?
my partnah Najee of course
w)tap slip on vans...that luccy bastard
im such a great friend
this doucher is gettin in the shoe game thanks to yours truly 
lol
merry xmas fuccer

luccily Naj brought is camera to entertain me
doubt that was his intention but i like my answer..so whatever
snapping some random pics around my room 
so you guys can take a gander whats up in here

the man, the myth, the legend 
one and only Bob Marley

ah beer..well not even..malt liquor 
oh how i love thee
<3

laces, laces, laces
you can NEVER have too many
..can you?

nike sb..i remember i got this decal HELLA long ago..i had just graduated (04 going into 05)
lol
now look at the hype
terrible

drift?
okay u.s.a
^_^

items that are with me ALWAYS
i love my wallet and keys..i think i need more keychains tho
wanna get me some?
i need a supreme one O:)
hook it up

here is the doucher
on his computer while im snappin hella pics
oh and look hes bloggin too :o
tyra banks show in the baccround
lol
fucc it..THUG LIFE!

baller ass hat
dont you think so?
pffft..dont matter
i know its the coolest
its that gray lynx
;)

currently listening to: 2U4U / slum village
peas.

2 comments:

  1. great gift man...thanks a bunch!
    and i actually didbring my cam s u could tinker w/it

    thoughtful on my part? yes indeedy

    happy Xmas jerk-face

    ReplyDelete
  2. im glad yo liked em brotha
    they were my new favs
    but id rather pass the torch

    lol
    i knew you did
    just didnt wanna say anything :x

    very thoughtful indeed my old friend

    happy life anniversary jesus christ day

    ReplyDelete