Wednesday, December 31, 2008

(dennis) go hard or go home!

so yesterday was the day i celebrated my 23rd year on this planet and so far so good
spent the night at my pops spot in Costa Mesa..pretty nice area but ive never felt so outta place
woke up in the morning chilled and watched tv
then me and my dad spent the day out and about in his hood
hit the South Coast Plaza (hella bourgeois), then hit the Westminster Mall, after that had some lunch at a sandwich spot by the beach, then to Blends and finally to Albertsons to get me my birthday cake :)
oh yea..throughout the day i spent knoccin these bacc..dont get no better


i ordered these and they FINALLY came in
new balance 574 with 3m
oh so saucy


my grandma and aunt arrive around 4:30ish to my dads place
around 5:00 we have dinner at the house
i had a delicious Costa Rican dinner courtesy of my dads gf
rice, beans, salad, chiccen in a creamy mushroom alfredo sauce, bread, ropa vieja (shredded beef marinated in sauces and veggies) and of course my heinis :D

i get bacc home around 9ish
preparing myself for the night
my boy Yogi comes over and drops off this little surprise 
finally got my hands on one!
thanks Yogi!


around 10:15 or so the gang meets up at my house
we head out Alhambra to get it craccin
and it is RIDICULOUSLY pacced
after waiting about an hour in line we say fucc this
mind you..there is about 20+ people with me
so we head over to Pasadena instead and go to Wokanos
not exactly what i wanted to do..but theres nothing else so why not?
and what i blast i had
i got kicced out from what i heard..i was double and triple fistin..goin dumb..and blacced out
what more do you want?
my 23rd birthday in a nut shell..
BANGIN!
good friends and good company
dont get no better

happy new year to all
love. peace. respect.

currently listening to: better days / sweat shop union feat. moka only
peas.

No comments:

Post a Comment