Monday, November 10, 2008

(dennis) as the world turns we spread like germs

well today got off to a bad start to say the least.
i over slept till about 6:10 which is about the same time i should be leaving my house to go to school.
i pacc up all my stuff; books, (newish) camera, laptop and all and head out like the flash.
luccily i made it to school on time even with 20 minutes to spare :)
i was pretty bummed in my class cuz i got my work bacc and with low scores
this is the homework that i have sleepless nights over.
i was/am FURIOUS

lame i know.
i think she doesnt like me.
ask anyone that knows me..im a good artist.
so these scores are crap.
finally out of that hell hole its about 11:45
i take the new camera that my dad hooked me up with and snap a few pics of the school on this nice sunny cold day
(reminds me of bacc home) :)





not bad for a old school camera
and before i know it, the clocc strikes 12
off to my next class (marketing essentials - i know)
the teacher is hella cool tho and we have good ass debates about business in there, its just the info is light weight boring
so she lets us out semi-early (yesss!) and im on my way bacc to the home turf
i text Najee see if he can scoop me up from the train station and he does like the brotha from anotha motha that he is
and i decide to snap a few pics (these are the only 2 that came out good lol)


i was gonna cool out with Naj for a bit but i havent ate anything all day
so i decided to just head home
finally touchdown in my room with all the stuff i had to carry throughout the day

snapped a pic of my niece cuz i havent seen her all weekend
i couldnt wait till she woke up to play with her for a bit :)

and now im gettin craccin on homework (yet again as always)
maybe a bonus post later on? who knows :o

currently listening to: blacc in the day / erykah badu
peas.

1 comment:

  1. no doubt man, u kno I gotchu' [no questions asked]
    -we familia-

    we shoulda had a brew 2nite had I known [remembered] u dont have school 2mrrow

    ReplyDelete