Sunday, November 9, 2008

(dennis) oh what a day..

cleaned my room and around the house was pretty much the highlight of my day
sunday couldnt come sooner..and today was that day

woke up in a really bad mood
esp cuz i have school tomorrow and have alot of homework to complete
the thing i hate about homework is that as soon as i think im scratching the surface and almost done i get another huge ass pile of work. great.


i get done with most of it when my dad comes to picc me up so we can go to my little cousins 1st birthday..im still in a whatever type of mood so i throw on whatever

we get there and most of my cousins are there and my other cuz is doing her homework there also we decided to help each other out even tho she goes to USC and her work is alot more complicated than mine lol
so we leave around 7, i drink like 6 heinekens so homework doesnt really turn into such a drag
i tell my dad my camera lens is messed up which will cost from 80-100 dollars to fix (just great)
so he hooks me up with his old camera he bought in Japan 
never heard of the brand and he looked at me in shocc lol
so im bacc home, doin even MORE homework..yep..thats my life -_____- 

p.s the steelers lost..this week will not be good

bonus post: doing homework is never easy..this is just a few things i have to do for my classes FIDM succs (sometimes) but work and bloodsport goes hand in hand with a glass of lemonade :)
 

currently listening to: come get it (tekstrumentals) / hi-tek
peas.

2 comments:

  1. hold ya' head man
    just keep knockin out those work loads and the semester will be over by time u look up
    ..then you can party-hardy, and stay lowcaal.
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, is that Blood Sport ur watching?
    Konica Minolta's are good ass cammera's...they're leading lens innovators/manufacturers to this day.

    "come get it" s a dope as song to blog to

    ReplyDelete