Friday, November 7, 2008

dressed to be depressed

Wow, so I woke up only to find out that I had to fix a broken exhaust hanger on my car.

-Not that big of a deal.

BUT, once I got back and had been chillin' for a lil while wit my ace-boon [Dennis]...the anxiety started to kick in. Especially since I was without my coveted green "medicine".

Things went from bad to worse.

By the end of the day, I've successfully broken up with a lady-friend, given a couple homies the cold-shoulder, and missed going to the Brainfeeder...prolly the only thing good to do on a night like this.

I'm alone....once again, to sulk in the sorrow of my own doings.

pretty much all that happened today....sat around, drank some snapple, ate some sabritones....thank God its Friday? Pssssh...




just me and my coconut girl

2 comments:

  1. haha loving your coconut girl. she's a keeper.
    besides, us ninjas have to have accomplices.

    ReplyDelete