Sunday, November 9, 2008

Wonder Years

What ever happened to those days? Those days when you could wake up late, drag your ass to a free learning establishment; bearing the fact that there was an almost infinite amount of girls with whom you could _____ with. The day of irresponsibility, carelessness and naivity have far and gone now.

But damn I love to reminisce!

I remember dating this one girl; petite, chocolate chic 1 yr ahead o' me in high school.
She was a foxy lil' thang...the kinda girl that you could talk to for about 5min before u realize that all ur doing is licking ur lips in lust for this gal. Gazing into her eyes was just as deadly...sumthin alike of an ancient Egyptian Goddess; jewels wrapped in lashes they were.
I can recall sitting on a bench in the schoolyard, her legs wrapped 'round my waist.
I kissed her, or maybe she kissed me?Whatever! All I know is that we kissed....and ooowh!
-If you've seen a movie where on a kissing scene, they zoom into the couple's lips and there are fireworks....that's what it felt like.
We had pure and unadulterated chemistry for each other; our breathing would match, eyes slowly shut, heads veer closer together until her soft lips touched mine and her pierced tounge gently danced with my own..

SHIT!

"Memories, they don't live like people do, they always remember you, whether the things are good or bad...it's just the memoreies that we had". - Johnny Bristol


But that's neither here, nor there ::tone of denial::
ehh'hem!
All I'm saying is that now that we're older, you don't have days like that anymore. I wish all I had to worry about was doing homework, and whether my 2nd period math teacher was gonna call my mom.
I got real world views and real world problems.

Obama '08.

No comments:

Post a Comment