Sunday, November 9, 2008

sun'day reflections

A bit of a play on words I suppose, as it is a beautiful day outside...sun shining, birds chirping
-just a typical day in the 'burbs.
Since it was soo gordeous outside, I decided that it was the perfect day to capture the essence of an orchid[?] that's growing in my backyard. Whatever it is......it's pretty.

it's amazing that things that people oftentimes take for granted [i.e trees, plants, etc.] are filled with just as much life as you and I.
I mean, these things start as seeds and over time they grow and mature into the complex organisms that we overlook each and everyday. The world is filled with mystery and wonder. I love it.


They're even capable of bearing fruit...much like you and I, these plants are able to reproduce themselves in one way or another. I'm feelin' very Discovery Channel right now [LoL].



On another note, I found myself kinda strolling around the house with my camera in hand; just kinda taking advantage of some free time that I had.
I like taking pix of random things sumtimes...it keeps my photographic sense of humor fresh and upbeat :-)



damnit! I 4got to bring this wit me last night...coulda had free dessert.

{priceless}

....cant live w/out my beanie

1 comment:

  1. your an amazing photographer. I especially love the dew on the leaf pic. and i totally understand what you're trying to get across. People tend to overlook some of the most beautiful things in life.

    ReplyDelete