Thursday, November 20, 2008

Keepin' Afloat

As Dennis said in his last post, we haven't had much time to keep the blog updated, due to crazy school and work schedules.
However, today we finally got to hang out and get some lunch...what better excuse to snap a few pics ehh?
So here are some pics of our day, in short we grabbed some lunch at our favorite sushi spot, and actually had a special guest....
-Auriell aka Earl


took a trip down Legge Alley

the sun set as we bid farewell to our beloved LA


Currently: in my own thoughts..many things on my mind and I need time to marinade.
'Twas a good night with good friends.

9 comments:

  1. bery bery nice my friend
    always good times when we chill
    never had a negative outgoing
    we make it hap'n cap'n

    ReplyDelete
  2. always w/out a doubt

    'Go Steelers'

    ReplyDelete
  3. Even tho u guys ganged up on me... I had fun... Sushi was delish too. I approve.

    ReplyDelete
  4. whatever ariel
    and damn right you approve..doesnt mean your gonna come along next time tho
    lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. yeh, she gon' need a signed permission slip for that..
    word on the street is she aint down wit the Costco lunches either
    -shame-

    ReplyDelete
  7. Psh haters if u don't invite me I'll create my own tradition :). Mayb I'll invite u guys how bout that? And Naj Mahal..Word on the street costco is wack, but I'll join don't need a permission slip my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. sounds like you had a pretty chill day(:

    its nice to relax from the chaos once in a while.

    ReplyDelete
  9. yeh mos def

    it was a 'duper chill day...couldn't have asked for more...maybe a saketini..mmmMm
    But yeh, life can get pretty crazy..if you dont stop once in awhile to look around
    ...you could miss it.
    -Ferris Bueler

    ReplyDelete