Monday, November 10, 2008

Morning at a Glance

Ahhhh...stretch up, mornin' yawnin'
rolled outta bed around 10am and change


slipped my slippers onto my feet
..only after touching my lambskin rug


ate a spot o' breakfast
maple+brown sugar oatmeal, buttered toast and water
most important meal of the day


Said my hello's" to the homie
-he don't talk much


how'd my wallet get soo dirty?
time for a new one, Xmas is almost here ::hint hint::


Atlaaaast I got my digi receiver back.
tryna make a lil audio setup in my comp. room/office
-nuthin special just balanced sound


took a stroll thru da hood
California livin'


started the end of the night with a lil ice cream

pumpkin pie flavor from thrifty's...mmmmm

1 comment:

  1. ahh nothing like starting the day with oatmeal and ending it with pumpkin pie ice cream
    lol

    ReplyDelete